Sunday, May 30, 2010

Why Staying Motivated Is Very Important While You're Marketing On The Internet

I have seen dozens of people complaining in forums on how they are not able to make enough money. When you ask them how long they have been into Internet Marketing, they say 2 weeks or maybe even shorter.

Let me tell you something from personal experience - I had told my relatives that I was keeping myself busy with Internet marketing for the last few months. They didn't seem interested then and just gave a very disinterested 'okay'. Now months later, when I told these very relatives how much I am earning, they all of a sudden want to know how it's done. But the problem is they are not willing to work for it. The result? They gave up after a try.

So you have tons and tons of info on your hands, and you keep on taking in info without any action -- will that work? Obviously, you will know everything about affiliate marketing but then again it won't work out for you when you thought it would. This is because there are so many methods and techniques out there to carry out e-marketing, and you can attain success only with 'some' of these methods and techniques. Unless or until you try you will never know what works for you and what does not.

If you are into affiliate marketing, staying motivated is important because :

1. It's not a get-money-quick-and-easy scheme.
2. You will need to work hard.
3. There are times when you can feel burned out, but if you keep a goal then you will be able to work towards it more effectively.

For starters, my target is to earn $500 a month (a very small achievable target) and I am almost there!!!!

If you are totally burned out and can't even move an inch further, I would suggest taking a break! Come back after a month or so, and you will see that you're able to perform better.

If you are feeling bored and lonely, why not go for it? If I can get something out of e-marketing, so can you!

Read success stories here.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

2 comments: on "Why Staying Motivated Is Very Important While You're Marketing On The Internet"

sm said...

nice article
motivation is very important

Angel said...

hi, very useful site, keep writing.

Post a Comment